169 Clifton Road Marsden Park, Sydney NSW 2765
Marsden Park Acreage
- Marsden Park NSW
Planning of a new community in Marsden Park North is underway, with land rezoned for 48,000 new homes and a capacity for up to 43,500 new jobs.
- This 16.6 acre site has close proximity to major roads such as Garfield Road West as well as upgrades to Schofields Road and Richmond Road
- Potential for R2 & R3 zoning: i.e. Low rise & medium rise development
- Outside of peak maximum flood area
The precinct has been released by the NSW Government where the Department of Planning and Environment established a Project Working Group with the relevant Council, and is currently at the stage of environmental and urban form analysis.
- Price: $1.25M / acre
- Due Diligence: 6 months
- Deposit: 10% paid as follows:
- $50,000.00 DD fees paid for 6 months
- 5% (Inclusive of DD fees) on signing Option in 6 months
- 5% in 12 months of signing Option
- Settlement: 24 – 36 months
- Land is 16.6 acre