Marsden Park, Sydney NSW 2765
- Marsden Park NSW
- 2.7 acres of R3 zoned land: allows for multi dwelling housing, townhouses, in addition to 3 storied residential flat buildings (ready for development)
- Potential to build up to 170 apartments (based on the neighbouring site’s lodged DA proposal)
- Located within the walking catchment of town centre, public transport, minutes to M7 with close proximity to the new business park in Marsden Park.
- Largest employment area in North-West Sydney expected to create 10,000 jobs.
- Upgrades to major roads including Richmond Road
- Over 100 hectares reserved; parks and recreational areas
- New primary and high schools proposed
- Announcement of extension of Sydney Metro North-West Rail Link (NWRL) from Cudgegong Road to Marsden Park. Work started on preserving a corridor to extend NWRL before construction of the line began.
- The option of a Western extension to Marsden Park via Schofields makes this a very well connected site.
- Potential to extend to St Mary’s thus linking the two growth centres (North-West & South-West) and effectively creating a fast link to the proposed Badgery’s Creek airport
- Land is 2.7 acre